Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Am I Living Off the Coast of South Africa?

Oh great readers of the beach house ramblings, please tolerate my recent absences. It has been rough and from Monday morning until late Tuesday evening my out of shape butt was running on two hours sleep. This was after a weekend of continuous small disasters. Today was pretty much a wash ending in Flexiril and I shall return to bed with it momentarily. This is a slight whine, but also an explanation. If history proves itself tomorrow will see a groggy start, but a great attitude since the back pain will have subsided. Enough of this boring blah blah blah. Good night all y'all.

"I'm gettin' too old for this shi-!"
~Danny Glover (think he said it in all the Lethal Weapon movies)

No comments: