Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, February 16, 2009

Awesome Coffee and Music

It's nice to start a new week drinking a proprietary roast of coffee by my great friend Ashby Rhett Culpepper, III, Esq., Jr., and listening to the video posted last night. Lordy, just checked the speedtest meter while she was playing in the background and think I broke it (heh! heh!). BTW, this young woman can sing as well as play. Am diggin' Orianthi Panagaris.

Waiting on a portable USB drive to arrive and studying the "art" of transferring iTunes. My invoice is being changed to read that I DO NOT support iTunes or iPods. After experiencing the nightmare that you go through to move their files from one computer to another, I further vow the beach house will never have a resident iPod.

I may ask everyone to check them at the door, Wyatt Earp style, lol. Thanks Em and Angie for the response to this dilemma. If anyone has info about this procedure please, please pass it along. I'll dance at your wedding. Shucks, I'll dance at your funeral if you so desire...

"Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised."
~Star Trek: Voyager

No comments: