Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, January 07, 2008

It's a New Week Finally!

i can fiz thiz sorta
moar funny pictures

This is the way the weekend felt. Hey, the whole year has felt this way. Thanks Lolcats for the great pix. Some of the pix on that site are awesome. It is also known as the I can has a cheezburger site. Click on the "moar funny pictures" above to view mucho hilarity. The one with the frog cracks me up. Thought I'd try to start this week out with a laugh. Wish me luck with the truck today. Better yet, please pray.

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
~Earl Nightingale

Note: Truck didn't start and now I've lost my set of keys. If I believed in reincarnation it'd be a sure bet I was Attila the Hun or Hitler in a past life...at least the truck is at the shop. Aha! The keys were found in the truck.

NOTE: Good things come to those that wait and have patience. The truck will be back tomorrow and problems solved. Sometimes you juz must run on faith....agree?

No comments: