Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, January 14, 2008

Melody of the Nutbird


Why would anyone be foolish enough to put over 100 games on a business computer? Among all the other activities this weekend I removed over 1000 infections (it may have been 2000 - I lost count) and did the registry edit from hell to save this machine. It has an AS400 client on it, a huge office suite and many other proprietary applications. Yet someone decided to play games with it. Absurd even on a home computer!!! There were also 3 different anti-virus programs running. Thank the Good Lord for Safe Mode because this one sure wouldn't boot in Normal Mode.

One of the culprits supplying this nefarious garbage was Yahoo. Just Google the words 'Yahoo and Spyware' and scroll down after all the yahoo addresses and read about this junk. It's horrible. If I ever become Emperor of the Known Universe, this company will be first on the list for eradication with AOL and COMCAST not far behind. I'd also offer bounties on people in the spyware business. Just shoot 'em and dispose of the bodies. Anyone in this industry stands a DAMN good chance of going straight to hell. I hope that I haven't been too reserve in my opinion.

Yes, the ear is still bothering me, but spyware inflames me. Now I must stop to take my meds. Later, y'all.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."
~Bill Wobbleynife

No comments: