Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Dropping Out of Warp Whine


Tomorrow the truck goes in for new shoes. For the moment it is starting. I checked all connections and cleaned some of them. Something at gut level tells me it is not exactly right. Hopefully this is paranoia. But! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there's not something after you. If Tommy's crew gets the new tires on early then my week will start in the morning and is filled with catching up on projects delayed by this downtime. There's work scheduled for this week too. Please, everyone bear with me and be sure and call if needed.

Gosh, I didn't need this to happen timewise and moneywise. Doing Christmas with my daughters and their families this coming weekend. It'll be great to have them all here, but the 'expenditures vehicular' are slimming the shopping (which I still haven't done - but I do have a list!). Can't wait to have everyone online at the beach house and playing Guild Wars while we are all together. The laughter will be great and much needed. Gotta' get 2008 headed in a more positive direction and to hear the joy and feel the comfort of their two wonderful spirits will shore up my creaking timbers. Plus having two kewl sons-in-law, the Purple Giraffe and Mal around won't hurt things either.

Need to get some rest. Tomorrow starts early.

"It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back."
~Mick Jagger

No comments: