Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Easy Sunday and Comments


It's 20 Degrees outside. The local weather says it feels like 8 degrees. This is cold for the beach house area. Really cold. It's a beautiful winter day, but too cold to accomplish anything outside. So, computers will be remotely connected, several will be benched and house cleaning is the standing order of the day. Won't make church this morning, but will stop to watch on TV. 1st Methodist broadcasts live and it's fun to recognize familiar people. Coffee is brewing and was just ground in the new grinder. A few cups later this will be finished, my hands will be warm and it's off to greet the adventures of today. Envisioned is a nice, quiet, peaceful Sunday spent accomplishing goals and reflecting on the past 20 days. Improvement is desired. Need I say more?

About the comments: Please stop the nonsense. I know that NO ONE INTENDS ANY HARM, but Barrack Obama is NOT interested in my website nor do I desire such a patronage. His muslim background really concerns me and everyone knows I am a Republican anyway. If I see any more such remarks then they'll be deleted once. If they continue you'll be banned. If you have something constructive to say that's fine. Just don't intimate prejudice. This site does not endorse that. As said many times before, this is not a forum. Yes, I have opinions and voice them. I also take the time to use the tools and upload my content. It's a place for Dock's observations and comments. Your input is most welcome, but use some diplomacy. Down through the years ideas of hate and prejudice have not been a problem. So, let's not start now. Heck, I even did a positive spin on the Democrats a few days ago. Have you noticed I've stopped dissing Hillary? I also stopped misspelling Obama's name. So, be nice. If my lardbutt can then I know y'all can...

"I have no color prejudices nor caste prejudices nor creed prejudices. All I care to know is that a man is a human being, and that is enough for me; he can't be any worse."
~Mark Twain

No comments: