Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, January 04, 2008

Day 4 of 2008

Using GMail? This is the absolute best email service on the planet. Quit worrying about all the people you have to notify and send them a message from your new GMail account and get with it! Read a great article by John Brandon over at PCMag.com

After a most trying day yesterday with the truck almost going up in flames I opted to play Guild Wars and distract myself from the most stressful week of the year. My daughter in Baton Rouge felt my pain and got online for a while and we messed around doing a few things in the game and talked a lot.



She knows it bothers me to not be able to keep to the schedule and spent some time supporting and shoring up her old Dad. My daughters are awesome! To have them both in the game and talking to each other on Teamspeak is one of my favorite pastimes. Truly, God has blessed me. You know, the truck situation doesn't look so bad now.

"To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter."
~Euripides

No comments: