Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, January 05, 2008

ERRRRRR!


Day 3 without wheels. We worked on the Ranger until after dark when it became too cold to crawl around on the ground. Tyroneus and I had the battery checked at Autozone and it tested good. We also jumped from the battery to the starter and that didn't crank it. So now it's remove the starter and have it checked. It is flabbergasting what a starter costs for a 16 year old Ford Ranger. If I had money I'd buy stock in FoMoCo. Now the forecast calls for rain. I am beginning to be pretty damned negative about 2008. Ah well, that's what you get when you can just barely afford to drive a vehicle that's been around 16 years and pay the rest of the bills. Please pray for me. Whine over.

"When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum."
~H.D. Murphy

No comments: