Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ho Hum

EDIT: It was my decision to remove the previous post, titled Guild Wars 2-Possible Profession Choice, that appeared here. Sorry folks I don't have the time nor the care to endure trivial arguments concerning matters in a virtual world. To the Anonymous ones: You virtually win, LOL.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
~Dale Carnegie

3 comments:

beagle said...

Aww dang, I love a good discussion! Came back to see if there were more comments today. :P

Dock said...

Sometimes you just need to throw the towel in and go on with life. I had many things to say, but decided to play nice and pull down the post. Don't have time to deal with trivial stuff. Only 2nd time I've done this sort of thing since the beginning in April of 2003. No need to fight the bear when you can out run it!

feleciab said...

Yeah, I was really hoping to see if he was stupid enough to keep being a little git.
Dang it!