Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Short Notice: Non-Private

Okay, I have mentioned this numerous times and am working on a way to block this annoyance. If you call me on the phone and it's marked private I will NEVER answer. If you are chickenshit enough to not let me know your number or name then go straight to telephone hell. I don't do others that way and expect the same courtesy. I owe no companies money at all ( only have two personal debts I am working to resolve) and abhor the lowly scum that are called telemarketers. Lately I have been getting a call early morning marked private and am working on a way to find this person and report them to the PSC. I will make a trip to the Capitol of our state and prosecute them. Jerks!!!

“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.”
~Mark Twain

No comments: