Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please Understand

From time to time I have to remind folks of some of my policies when it comes to things in the realm of technology. Like all individuals I have likes and dislikes. Here are two of them:

CELL PHONES: I will not ever, EVER answer a phone call that is marked private. This is a steadfast rule. You hide your identity then you have no business or reason to contact me, period. So don't bother. I am presently investigating a way to report these annoying calls to the Public Service Commission and have them banned. It might even take legal action.

EMAIL: I do not forward nor return email, but PLEASE DO NOT STOP SENDING THEM. The posts from yesterday and the day before were emails intriguing enough to publicly share with all of you. I will answer emails though. People, I do not have the time to sit at the computer and forward. And the chain letter types telling me I MUST forward or I don't love Jesus really get under my skin. But please don't hesitate to send me something. Read Tuesday's and Wednesday's posts.

Heigh ho and later!

"For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work."
~Doug Larson

No comments: