Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prayer? Oh Yes!

After wondering if I could even walk to the throne room, I had decided to go to the emergency room. Still haven't eaten since Monday AM. After thinking about someone would have to take off work because my driving was out of reach, I rolled over and went back to sleep. Just miserable. At my age poor health, even small instances, has a much more traumatic impact. Interpretation; enjoy your youth! I did keep up with phone calls and am sorry about not returning personal calls. Will try to do that later today. Last night I finally drank some water and had no problems. Still sore as hell all over, but can at least keep my balance. Going to clean up and make a run for chicken soup later today and see how that goes.

Know this is a lot of whining, but I actually was looking at death as a possible positive option at one time. I don't scare easily, but am a real wimp when it comes to being sick. When your balance goes and vision blurs it can be frightening. Will answer calls today and try field work. Yesterday it was not possible. Don't have any idea what caused all this, but suspect food poisoning. Anyway this is really not a place to write about ills and woes. Try to keep a half full glass, but that went out the window for a while. Wanted friends to know why I didn't answer the phone. It sure does feel good to be mobile again.

Later.

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."
~Mark Twain

2 comments:

beagle said...

CALL US. If you need anything we are just a few min away. SERIOUSLY.

Don't sit over there and suffer let us help! Love ya!

David Gunter said...

Hope you're feeling better!