Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Only a Mule's Rear End Spams People

Really hate to do this because of the time involved, but I am trying to track the fools that are spamming my comments. To all my friends, readers and interested parties, please don't stop sending your comments. I've been spammed twice during the past week and wish that I could get my hands on these creeps. I'd put my foot in their asses. The jerk from yesterday doesn't realize I can find him and he will be blocked from this page. So help me if I had my way I'd line up every virus writer, malware creator and spammer and shoot them dead. The world is better off without them. Unfortunately there are laws and morals that prevent such actions. If I ever meet one of them it's for damn sure I'll get out of jail before he gets out of the hospital. Yes, I am truly a dysfunctional Vietnam Veteran. And a damn site mad about all these bozos.

"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught."
~J.C. Watts

4 comments:

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Caution Blunt somewhat rough language













The battle cry of a spammer:
"I Fart in Thy General Direction"
They can't take aim (they have no Idea who their target is). They often spread malware with their spam (so that their "unsub" {see there, ya can learn things on teewee}HAS to visit whatever they are promoting even though they tell if someone is visiting because of them.
BUT!!!! they are not all bad......
After all they make late night "Infomercials" and shouting car salesman ads seem "Highminded".

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Why are we all of a sudden down on Horses Asses??? They may not be the most pleasant part of a horse but so few horses in usable condition seem to come without them these days....

Dock said...

My apologies to all horses. Is mule better?

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Actually why would we wanna associate ANY sentient being with this primordial scum known as spammers.