Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

We got some snow, not much. The roads are messy in places and my truck won't start. Got the charger on it hoping it'll kick over in the morning. It's hard to watch stuff fall apart. It's late, I am worried and fell this evening bringing in a server to bench. Hit my head pretty hard but only spent a few minutes collecting my wits while getting off the deck. All in all...not one of my better days. Wish sleep would get here. Later.

3 comments:

beagle said...

Good Grief Dad! :O Be careful and call if we can do anything! Love you!

Mudslingr said...

Do we need to put you in a ramp with some of that sand paper like stuff on it for traction? You know, if you ever need any help with truck or moving stuff around you can call me, right? You had better use me while my back is still half good, lol! Glad you were able to get back up from the fall.

Grasshoppa said...

dang, buddy! hope your ok. anything I can do?