Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, January 22, 2010

Delayed Gathering

Made it to Colliervile. Having a joyous time visiting with my daughters and their families. The trip up was uneventful. Even slept for a while which shows that I definitely trust my son-in-law's driving skills. It's great to be able to spend time with them alone even though I was very tired. My two "girls" just crack me up. They laughed and conversed. Truly I am a blessed man. They are the epitome of the word sisters. And hey, both of my sons-in-law are cool too. They have happy children that smile a lot. God has been good to me.

Will return to the beach house tomorrow after a Christmas celebration with family in late January. Later.

"It's hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own."
~Pam Brown

No comments: