Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's FYI Tuesday

Finishing projects on the beach house bench that have been delayed. Lot of work to do and I need to really knuckle down and keep at it. There are several calls scheduled and the field work is almost back to normal. If I am running a bit behind, please understand. Remember I am the dude that celebrated Christmas on January 23, 2010.

Still reviewing the Secunia software. It looks good so far. Am also trying to put Cybersouth back together from the melee attack by the jerks at js-kit. They emailed and offered an upgrade. I cannot print my reply here due to content. They know I don't like them at all.

The How-to-Geek has a great article about managing GMail inside the Chrome Browser. Haven't tried the lightning fast, vastly versatile browser from Google? This post is being made in it. You can find the download at Google Chrome. There is also a permanent link in the Links List on this page.

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure."
~Murphy's Law

No comments: