Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, January 08, 2010

It's Elvis's Birthday; I'm Cold, Smelly and Sans Wheels

Weather needs to break. Really. Truck won't start, hot water is frozen and my steps are covered in ice. This is not easy on a parrothead. But, the truck seems repairable, there is cold water and I refuse to use the steps again, for walking anyway. Checked the mail and that was enough. Can't for the life of me understand penguin or polar bear mentality. Ahhhh, life is full of mysteries. More coffee being made and if there's a boat drink in the near future ice certainly won't be a problem. I'll just chip it off the front steps...

Peace out.

"Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity and in COLD WEATHER becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigours of the mind."
~Leonardo Da Vinci

1 comment:

Grasshoppa said...

don't uderstand what ANYONE sees in cold weather. and when I say cold weather, anything under 60 degrees applies. lol. holler if you need anything, brutha!