Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sorry GW Fans, Our Running Joke About GW2's Intro Date is Wayyyyy Off



Go to Gamerzines and take a look. BTW, there is a free AION guide that you can download if playing this new game brought to you by some of the people connected with Guild Wars. Sorry about the date, but change is always possible.

There is so much left for me to do in Guild Wars 1 it'll still not be finished by the time GW2 hits the racks. It is a wonderful past time and I wish there was more time to play. If you see me on and there's no response chances are I am asleep, lol. If you hear me snoring in TeamSpeak kick my lazy butt off! I can always sign back in when awakened.

TGIF, only 2 more days to work this week.

"Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life."
~William Faulkner

No comments: