Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flame On My Lovelies

This may make some mad. So be it. I'd like to explain why you can comment on each individual post. It's an area where people can voice opinions about each post. Comments should be more or less relevant. Profanity is not tolerated. Mild profanity will slide by, but don't take the Lord's name in vain or use extremely vulgar things like the 'F' word.

I have full capabilities to ban people temporarily or permanently. Believe me, if I don't want you in here, your access can be negated in a matter of seconds. Just try and post some stupid joke with no relevancy and see how fast your ass is shut down.

This is in no way meant to discourage commenting. Just send personal stuff to cybersouth@gmail.com. Or click on the small envelope email type symbol out beside the Comments line. It is rare that you see someone post their email directly on a site. My spam filters are awesome so I've made it available for many years. This is a bit of clarity long overdue.

Cybersouth, from the Saltillo Beach House is NOT a forum. If you'd like, email me and I'll help start your own blog or web page. Only I dictate content here, that way no one gets into trouble except me. Yes, Beagle is listed as a site administrator, but that's in case I drop dead. Efforts are being made for such an occurrence not to happen. End result of that? Only the Good Lord knows.

Many years have passed and this has not been a subject until now. Please feel free to comment away. I love it. You can get mad, disagree, make funny remarks, link to sites, so on and so forth. Many times the comments are far more interesting than what I have to say. And I realize that not everyone agrees with my Republican, United Methodist, frisbee throwing, music loving, whining silly butt. So don't hold back. Just please use my email when it is of a personal nature. Is that asking too much? Opinions? (I'll be really surprised if at least one person doesn't think I am being too self centered and wants me to drop dead, LOL)

"Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame."
~Erica Jong

No comments: