Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Doo Dah

There will be several new links show up in the list on the right side of the page. I've had requests like the free Malwarebytes download, Karen's Powertools (especially Replicator), etc. Procrastination is a terrible thing. If I could work for more than 15 or 20 minutes without the proverbial backache showing up more would be done. The beach house is a wreck and I still have to gank that smelly evil thing that lives in the southwest corner of the garage.

Hateful has stopped hissing when I feed her. Think she's female. Not sure. Seems I remember kittens around her at one time. Okay before I get into trouble - Hateful has stopped hissing when I feed him or her. Better? Probably not. Anyway the feral cat will now come closer and not run off if I just walk out on the veranda. We're getting there. Who knows? May be able to pet him or her eventually.

Looking forward to a long weekend of remote work on several networks. Have a casual Thursday (unless you are a terrorist).

"As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat."
~Ellen Perry Berkeley

No comments: