Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, November 27, 2009

As Predicted

Thanks to everyone for respecting my wishes during several crisis periods throughout the day yesterday. Still using the old phone, but hope to replace my missing part sometime later today or tomorrow. My negative reactions were out of character and I apologize. My choices of words were poor at times and I ask you forgive me for this too. Hopefully today will be a better day.

Thanks to Larry D., family and friends for the wonderful food. Had you not been gracious I would have had a frozen TV dinner. It was all eaten and very, very good. Nice to have great neighbors! Fair night of sleep has restored some of my stress coping ability and after the shopping madness dies down this morning I'll try to find that replacement adapter. If not I'll order it off the internet.

"Releasing the pressure, it's good for the teapot and the water. Try it sometime."
~Dickerson

No comments: