Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, July 16, 2009

There and Back Again

Nice to know that today is Thursday and that means only 3 more days to work this week. Taking time out to visit Mother on her birthday this week. It'll be nice catching a ride with Beagle, Mudslingr and the Purple Giraffe. The Giraffe and I should have a great time watching a video or playing a game during the trip there and back again. Be nice to enjoy the ride and see the scenery too. Looking forward to it. Should be a fun trip. Verdana, Uncle Snake, Mal and Riley will meet us there. The gathering is at my brother's and Sis D is a great cook. We'll have fun, fun, fun and Daddy won't take the T-bird away...none of us have one (insert evil grin here). Hope everyone is in great spirits and the weather cooperates.

Going to try and take a break for a while and play Guild Wars tonight. The hardware firewall projects have escalated and there won't be much spare time over the next few weeks. The spyware, trojan, virus issues have become absurd and ridiculous. The sorry bastards and biatches better be thankful I am not Emperor of the Known Universe - yet. I'd have all of them hunted down along with Osama Bent Lazzzy and gut shot. Get ready folks the day will come where you'll want such a device included in your network. Hardware firewalls are a different type of beast and proper setup is a must.

Gonna run and put on my Guild Wars clothes. Everyone enjoy Thursday. Remember we can TGIF in a few hours. Peace out!

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel Mother. I remember my Mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."
~Abraham Lincoln

No comments: