Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Cya This Afternoon! LAN Partay!!

Have a map marked with the location of Felecia's house. No need to make fun of my artwork. If you can do better have at it. If you can find Walmart on Main Street you will be able to get to the LAN party. Please email or call...will be mowing yard for next hour or so. It's with push mower (riding won't crank) so I'll take breaks and check phone and email. Email addy is cybersouth@gmail.com. I'll edit and post when I leave for the party.

Happy 4th and God Bless these United States of America. Later.

EDIT 1: Damn it's hot out there! Pushing a 6.5HP mower without any wheel drive assistance is a bee-atch! Makes you plumb dizzy! If I happen to fall over dead please don't mourn too much. Put my lardass in a burlap bag and throw me off the Tombigbee Bridge on the Natchez Trace. Then go somewhere and party like it's 2099! Anyway, gonna make another few rounds then get ready to leave. Look for Edit #2.

EDIT 2: Made it to LAN party and it was a blast, more tomorrow.

"The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it."
~Dudley Moore

No comments: