Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, July 24, 2009

Cyberdefender SUCKS!!!

Posting late. On phone trying to cure a bad case of Cyberdefender. Some rocket scientist decided to put this garbage and some type of weird spyware doctor on a Windows XP Pro machine and it has literally shut off some of the registry keys and won't let us access them. BTW, click on tonight's picture for a better view. It cracks me up! This malware is trying to fight good utilities and won't let us install AVG. The creep tech that performed this miracle needs to find another line of work. He's the one in the picture with the paper bag. Will keep you posted. This computer may need a clean install. We'll see.

"Why do we want to test people for drugs and alcohol? Why don't we test them from STUPIDITY, illiteracy and avarice? The world would be better for it!"
~H.D. Murphy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just got my money back after over 20 cell phone calls.

They wrecked my computer so it would not run. There was one tech (amid a number of lousy ones) who was excellent and she tried to get it running again but I did not want to buy new software to replace what their software removed.

I asked for a refund and they worked me over my cell phone for 2 weeks. Finally, after threatening to blog the entire internet did they refund my money.

There is one thing good I can say about this company. They have the best hold music anywhere. The song is now memorized and I hum it everywhere!