Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Momentary Lapse of Reason

Waiting on church services to end so I can use my trusty push mower. My ISP has slowed my internet connection to a creeping speed since I owe them money. Anyone know of a good job available? How about just a job? It is IMPOSSIBLE to exist in the IT/IS profession without high speed connectivity. Yet I harbor no ill will towards my ISP. I owe them money. I also owe everything else. Not asking for charity, just want to work! This not making money sucks!!!!!!! Not having any is even worse! Okay, enough whining. I should be in church praying.

Have a casual Sunday and enjoy time with family and friends.

"If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it."
~Anthony J. D'Angelo

No comments: