Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, September 05, 2008

My Fellow Nerdlings, Here Is An Awesome Value!

I am happy to report utter satisfaction with the Turtle Beach Ear Force X1 headset. At 60 bucks a pop this is borderline thievery. I have a set of AKG headphones that cost several hundred dollars and this X1 set blows them away!! The bass is phenomenal. My friend Tishomingo Betuglia heard them and went straight to Circuit City and bought a set. He's amazed too. Not only is the sound great, the microphone is awesome. All my TeamSpeak friends report a definite increase in clarity. On top of all this they are very comfortable. The earpads and headpiece are made out of very soft leather and I believe they will be durable down through the years. A very nice added feature is the XBox input on the inline switch. This is a product that is an awesome value. Fits nicely alongside my ZBoard and Logitech G5 laser mouse. Now if I can just get the uber gaming machine back online. My kingdom for a good 939 SLI motherboard!

"Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them!"

~Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments: