Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Urban Blight? Nope, Don't Think So

Saltillo is growing. We've gone from one red light to four. When you look around town it seems some new business is breaking ground almost daily. I am glad for Saltillo, but being around a large wad of people is just not my thing. Thank goodness for good neighbors. I certainly like being around them. It's always a joy to be around happy, smiling people that have good moral and religious convictions. Thanks Larry, Charlotte, Josh, Jerry, Linda and all. Please let me know if the music ever gets too loud.

I must be diligent and keep up the yard better. N pressure wash the house. N paint the garages. N clean up the storm house. N replace the fence this fall. N work the flower beds. Excuse me while I go sit on the veranda and think about this further. The sweat is killing me. Later.

"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
~Plautus

No comments: