Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Orchard and Panes

EDIT: All Things Digital killed the link in this post. I will try and find another link to replace it and certainly won't use the Wall Street Journal as a source anymore.

Found a an interesting video with Steve Jobs and Bill Gates being interviewed at the same time on All Things Digital. If you click on this LINK you can see a short highlight of the interview. It's entertaining. If you are an uber geek then the whole interview is available in 7 parts just below the highlight window. They have both mellowed thru the years and Jobs didn't put a booger on anyone for a change. The MAN is still Gates.

"I regularly read Internet user groups filled with messages from people trying to solve software incompatibility problems that, in terms of complexity, make the U.S. Tax Code look like Dr. Seuss."
~Dave Barry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who loves to taste bran-new things. Currently I am building my own photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I saw a really brilliant website that explains how to build photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how accurate the data given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be awesome and I'd really treasure it, because I extremely take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You people are great.

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become completely integrated to our existence, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS NetServ)