Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

No More LAN Parties

Yes, it's called off. I cannot get everything done in time, too many problems have arisen this week, and it is not a good time financially. This is also the LAST time I am canceling because there probably will be no more at the beach house. Sorry about the short notice, but the stress is wearing me out. Maybe I can spend a quiet weekend completing some projects like repairing the riding lawn mower then using it, cleaning out the 5 year old mess in the garage, painting the garage, pressure washing the house, finding a decent vehicle to drive, etc. This is truly heartbreaking and hope everyone understands. Just at my wit's end and am saddened because I won't be able to enjoy the fellowship of my great friends. Please forgive me.

No comments: