Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, May 04, 2007

John Deere, Cub Cadet, I Love You

In 6 days I will celebrate a birthday. My ability to remember my exact age has become part of the gray area of my feebled mind so don't ask. It's somewhere around 100. Well I think my lower back is actually several years older. Anyone know if they do back transplants? The effort to mow yard results in two or three rows n then rest for a few minutes. Hey if I take Flexiril and try to mow the results will end up looking like a psychedelic pattern from the air. Or someone will find me asleep in the yard.

Wow, can't seem to shake whine mode. Will try to do better...


"Sweat silently. Let's have no squawking about a little expenditure of energy."

~Martin H. Fischer (It's apparent Ole Martin never broke a riding lawn mower cable)

No comments: