Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Filler, Not One of My Finest Moments

Tried to write a c/w song over a year ago and no one picked it up. A person that wants to remain un-named wanted the words again. K, this is horrible but here goes:

She Won’t Yahoo Anymore
By Dock


She won't Yahoo anymore
I lie writhing on the floor
My crushed heart lays at her feet
Life is not so sweet

She won’t Yahoo anymore
Now sailing from my shore
Won’t even make a call
I just sit and bawl

Oh Lord, what’d I ever do
To get instant messaging blues
She’s ignoring me
This much I can see

She won’t Yahoo anymore
Her smileys I adore
Just sit around and cry
May eat a worm and die

‘cause
She won’t Yahoo anymore

Okay Robi...uh miss nameless, I have embarrassed my self again, but your request is fulfilled.

"Music is in the ear of the beholder."
~Mike Murphy

No comments: