Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

New York Jan recently lost popup killer, an older program that has not been supported since March of last year. AnalogX has one called POW and good reviews have been presented about this tool. I have had it stored on my PC for a while and plan to use it when I do a reinstall on this machine. I really like the AnalogX site. It has been around for years and has some very useful tools available for free. Dude has been on The Screensavers and the boys n girls at TechTV rave about this site. Check it out, n i need input and responses! There's a link posted.

Pseudogeek is going to bed and sleep, perchance to dream in hexadecimal, have visions of Crays and multiple Xeons dancing in my..........hey I really do need to snooze at length.

No comments: