Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, July 10, 2003

The first tech said to the second tech,"Man, dude is pitiful. Wants his tv to work as long as screensavers or call for help or techlive is on."

Second tech said, "So, what's the problem?"

"His cable modem is snafu-ing"

"Ohhhh!"

"The sobbing and incoherent language are hard to decipher," remarked the first tech.

"Wow, get the dude surfing! His whine factor has lapsed into warp. He's speaking something that is a cross between l33t and outright man crying," answered the second tech.


Okay, I am all better now. Had a 'badjones' for a while, but it's working now. I'll give vista-media credit, they rarely fail. So I am trying to catch up on email, forums, and my natural desire to seek out new freeware, going where only geeks boldy go. I really do not like negative connectivity. Needless to say I have my external modem out and will hook it back up as a back up.

No new links now, but they are in the very near future of posting.

Please remember to give Steve Jobs the finger if you see him, smear the RIAA, and hate the French.

Pseudogeek out n connected

No comments: