Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Alas, de cable modem she still dead mon. Well, that's life. I need rest and relaxation. My morning would have consisted of torturing a power supply in my Antec tower by installing more hard drives and reinstalling windows. I won't do that now. No way I am going to use a machine that does not have ALL the proper windows updates. Anyone that has done the updates knows it takes days on a dial up modem.

Really not Vista-Media's fault, I just did not listen when they told me how to install the new modem. I absolutely will not call on a weekend and bother a technician. They are probably on call and being paid, but I am a believer in the Golden Rule.

Watching a special on A&E about God and later may nap for while. Then I turn into 'MoweringBoy'. "With the speed of a bullet he leaps across mole trails and fallen branches all the while avoiding the random possum that may run across the yard." MoweringBoy's uniform is not what you think; no tights, leotard or cape. Worn out smelly deck shoes, awful lookin' baggy shorts, any t-shirt with holes in it and a ball cap that smells like it's a relative of the deck shoes. There will be the required towel hangin' out my pocket. Guess the towel is a poor substitute for a cape.

MB says Peace out

No comments: