Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Cable modem is back. I delayed any action on it for a few days and they sent Mike Simpson out and he performed cybervudu so now it's back working. So nice to know responsive people that have manners are still around. Mark, your people at Vista III Media are doing a fine job. From the CSR's at the office to the techs that show up at the residence. The most impressive thing is everyone is polite. I've linked to their site if anyone is in northeast Mississippi and needs cable or high speed internet.

MoweringBoy has been doing his thangy. I have to return to work tomorrow and am trying to get caught up on everything that has had to be postponed the past few days. It is summertime in the south. We are breathing as much water as air when outside. Humidity is up, up, up.

Sometime in the very near future I am going to install my server on this network. That will be interesting. I am also planning a weekend of BSD 4.8. Hopefully, this will be a learning experience for us all. All the hammers have been removed from the house.

Your prayers and well wishes are awesome. Thanks everyone for helping me through an extremely hard time.

No comments: