Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, June 21, 2010

Start Monday the Right Way, Take a Listen

Do I ever NEED this song today. When life becomes overwhelming and I don't think I can make it another day this 1979 tune lives to raise me up. Sorry about the blurry video (it's 30yrs old), but the words and effort of the heart ignores time.



This is the original group live. Nowadays a group of people pose as ARS because they have one, yes one, original member. Not nearly the talent as what you experience in this video.

"It's all right letting yourself go as long as you can let yourself back."
~Mick Jagger

6 comments:

Robin, Nott town NH said...

What a song. Never heard it. Now a favorite.

dock said...

Glad somebody noticed. Ir's a great song.

beagle said...

A great choice! :)

dock said...

TYVM!

feleciab said...

This is what my Mom used to tell me when I would get down. Good advice and a great song!
Good job Mike!

dock said...

TYVM!