Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sorry to Disappoint Some, but Rumors of My Death Are Greatly Exaggereated

Sorry about not posting these past few days. Haven't felt good and taking meds that make sleep the prevelant part of day and night. Also been up late at night remoting in to do work while servers are inactive. Extreme back pain due to strain in lower area plus the usual ongoing back problems dominated this past week. The few days I did work exhaustion put me to sleep too. Will try to get back on schedule tomorrow. As Red Green always says, "Hang in there. We're all in this together!"

2 comments:

Grasshoppa said...

feel better brutha. need me, let me know.

beagle said...

If you need anything call us! We are just a few min away will help with anything! Love you!