Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Random Thursday Tradition, We Have a Winner


Want to see a really strange and wonderful music video? I think there's much irony in the Jaron Lowenstein video on the Hoppa the Geek site. You can click on this link or the picture in this post to get to Hoppa's site. Reminds me of the Brad Paisley song, "I'm Gonna Miss Her." BTW if someone knows of a non-VEVO site of Brad's video please let me know. I do NOT like VEVO. Anyway this is definitely a talented guy with an unusual slant on getting over a breakup. He's got pipes, excellent studio engineering and a whacky message. He's done many songs including a few with his twin brother and I haven't found a bad one yet. This dude can sing! In this tune he seems to be having some great fun. Check it out. Hoppa has definitely nailed the tradition of a Random Thursday post and now the Beach House has followed the 'RT' tradition. Enjoy it!

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place."
~Mark Twain

No comments: