Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, December 21, 2009

Pixs and SCSI

Since people won't respect my wishes and stop sending pictures to my cell phone action has been taken to stop you from costing me many dollars. Two 25 picture loops cost me somewhere around 15-17 dollars. Send the pixs by email. You won't be able to send any to my phone now. Mudslingr, thanks for the assistance. People amaze me.

Started a project at 9:30AM this morning and didn't arrive home until 9:00PM. 11.5 hours on Sunday. Had a certified SCSI drive DOA out of the box. ARRRRGGGHHHH! SCSI is great, but all that formatting gets old. It was a 10,000RPM on a decent card so the data transfer was fast! Did manage to finish the server update and will mirror when other drive arrives. Not a bad day. Determination works...sometimes.

Thanks MJR, the food was awesome and your patience is remarkable.

"Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience."
~George-Louis de Buffon

No comments: