Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, December 25, 2009

js-kit.com and Haloscan are Web Mobsters

Since I could not reassemble the page in its original form, I have eliminated all the hard work put into the sidebar, links list, etc. You will see temporary changes to the colors, location, etc. for a few days while I try desperately to put things back together again. As you can see (over to the right) the process has started and will be slow in rebuilding. What a way to spend Christmas day! And it certainly won't be finished today! Sorry about all the cancellations. Floating around the web is an intense dislike for all these debaucheries. Others concerned please email me cybersouth@gmail.com. Together we may have grounds for a class action suit. Legal counsel can be sought to recompense our lost of time and the stress created. I hope these sorry bastards have the nerve to get in touch. Then I'll at least find the CEO and their location.

Folks, this is NOT a day to show up unannounced. I will be very busy and don't need interruptions or I may leave town as planned. Please call. The truck will be here even if I do leave town and I have the greatest neighbors in the world that look out for me whether I am home or away. No offense intended, just telling it like it is...

No comments: