Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, December 14, 2009

Music Monday Rock Classic, Thanks Leo Fender

This one heckuva' live performance. Please note the mass of this packed arena. This is one of my all time favorite rock classics. Mr. Sambora on guitar and Bon Jovi doing vocals mix for a spectacular rendition of one of their earliest hits. Age hasn't hurt. Be sure to catch the harmonies and vocal switch offs. Huge smiles especially at the end. These guys are having a blast!

If you have a subwoofer, it may grow legs and walk across the room. Sambora tears up the guitar solo. Man does that Fender Stratocaster shake the depths of my soul. Thanks to person posting this, thanks to the group and a special thanks to God for letting me derive such joy from tremendous talent. Music is truly inspiring. It lifts me up, gives me hope and washes me with utter joy.



Rock on...Jimmy Dean.

"Music cleanses the understanding; inspires it, and lifts it into a realm which it would not reach if it were left to itself."
~Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: