Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coffee, Weapon of Choice

Why not Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc., at the beach house? Not enough time. I am busy retro-posting as you read this "jewel of wisdom." After a day spent in front of a machine I sometimes even opt out of playing Guild Wars and vegetate. There are many unfinished beach house projects.

One of them is my ZBoard problem. Sometime in 2008 I killed a ZBoard with a custom Guild Wars keyset. Weapon of choice? Coffee. My back-lit Merc Stealth has suffered an attempt with the noble caffeine drink. I think I can save it. Sticky keys suck. It'll take some time and patience. Replacing it at this time is out of the question. Why? Moola.

This list could get so very lengthy. Won't bore you. Later.

"But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day."
~Benjamin Disraeli

No comments: