Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bing...Boing? Dat Voodoo I Might Do?

Is anyone using Microsoft's sorta' new search engine - Bing? Just haven't had a chance to take a gander at this much touted product out of Redmond. Being a Google-ite I immediately call on that which I feel is the best. No doubt not everyone agrees. Google has served me well down through the years. After all, like it or not, I am human. And it's a known fact humans resist change. If you have tried it, please comment with an opinion. Or comment on any search engine with the exception of that smelly Yahoo. You try to comment about Yahoo in any positive manner and I'll be by to kill a chicken over your computer and do a few chants. Anyway, tell me about search engine experiences please, please.


"Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations."

~Faith Baldwin

No comments: