Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, March 16, 2009

Two Ringy Dingy

After owning a Motorola Razr for several years I finally discovered how to send a text message via the computer. With fat fingers it's hard to push those tiny buttons on the phone. Shucks, it's hard enough using a PC keyboard. Texting still seems more trouble than it's worth. At least I am now armed to non-vocally communicate if that is someone's desired method. Since I am constantly on the phone at times it's easier to call and talk than text. For me, anyway. Still trying to get the knack of Twitter and am not real sure why this even exists. Need to talk to my experts and have it explained on my lowcomm level, lol. Networking, building PCs, troubleshooting, etc., are not so bad. Aren't you glad I don't work for AT&T? Talk about dropped calls! Boy Howdy!

Have a casual Monday.

"Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance."
~Ambrose Bierce

No comments: