Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, March 02, 2009

Catching Up

How's the back problem?

Nice of folks to ask. I was better until I got home yesterday and tried to move a workbench. Did meds yesterday and it is slightly sore this morning. If necessary, driving is possible and service calls are great if they don't involve lifting. For some reason driving doesn't bother me. Getting in and out of the truck can be worrisome.

Did you ever get the beach house organized?

No. Still looks like a pig sty. Working on it. Back pain dictates to some degree.

Info on the new baby?

Received by text a photo and she seems very cute. My youngest daughter was emailed a series of photos that I just viewed and she is a doll. Jay posted a brief message on Kristi's blog so I know how much she weighed (6 lbs 9.8 oz) and her height (18.5"). Kristi has her hands full and will call when she has time to talk. She did go home Thursday and I think visitors have taken most of her time. I am not worried, but it'll be nice to hear her voice. I am planning a trip in a few months.

Ever get that new Vista machine completed?

It's close to completion. Other PCs have needed attention and I made a self-promise that I'd have the beach house in shape before I finished it.

How's the new monitor?

Great! Shouldn't have spent the money in these hard times, but it's nice to be able to see without wearing spectacles. Headaches are not as frequent.

Has your lardbutt lost any weight?

Yes. I've lost 23 lbs. and should be on target for the next checkup. Not exercising enough, but the weather should change in a few days. Let's hope spring will come early.

"Establishing goals is all right if you don't let them deprive you of interesting detours."
~Doug Larson

No comments: