Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, March 09, 2009

Calmer Waters at the Beach House

Okay, let me back up from some of the things mentioned in yesterday's post. If you like ATI Radeon cards by all means buy them. They make a good product. I was irritated because they had FUBARed the Nvidia drivers. On two different machines. And the card I tested is back on the table to buy because it is a huge bang for the buck when it comes to a machine with an AGP slot instead of PCIe. Sorry about my frustration. Am still mega Nvidia fan, but nothing is wrong with ATI. Am over it. So please don't flame me about this comparsion. They are both great manufacturers and each has their benefits.

It's Monday and a new day is dawning. Returning to work. Hang in there, Monday will pass too. The Good Lord willin'...

"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake."
~F. Wikzek

No comments: