Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, March 14, 2009

FYI, TS

Several settings on the Teamspeak Server have been changed. It is now in "stealth" mode. Please report any problems encountered in the comments and they will be addressed as soon as possible. The script kiddies are now hammering away at the Admin password with a brute force attack. The password is being changed on a daily basis and is over 20 characters long. As soon as it is affordable the primary router will be changed. The VPN firewalled one that I have in stock is on the fritz. This is taking up too much of my time, but the present firewall is relentlessly hunting down IPs so I will prosecute. There is simply no need for another human being to put someone under duress for their own evil pleasure. Yes, if given the chance I will bust their asses!

It's late, I'm tired. Good night.

No comments: