Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Styx Wrote a Song About It, "Too Much Time on My Hands"

The Teamspeak Web Server is back online. A new firewall has been installed. The possibility of tracing the 'barnyard material script kiddies' that are using a non-effective brute force attack on this server has been improved. Why would someone want to hack a non-essential server that provides free communication services to internet users? Go figure. If they want the data that exists on the drive I'll copy what little is there and give it to their silly asses! Truly these people are examples of why the word idiot exists in the dictionary. If my trap works, I will prosecute. It'll also be hard to keep from jumping up and down with glee when I see the looks on their smarmy parents' faces. A real hacker will not waste time with a server of this type.

All the user names, passwords, etc. remain the same. Let me know if you have any trouble.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
~Douglas Adams

No comments: