Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twit or a Tweet? Hep Me!

Just signed up for Twitter. Working on Google Voice too. Still not ready for Facebook or Myspace. Twitter may be a mistake. We'll see. Simple enough sign up and will keep you posted on whether it is K or not. Spent better part of an hour trying to make Google Latitudes work on my mobile phone. This helps people track my whereabouts - if I so desire their tracking my whereabouts. My cellphone is 5 years old and may not support Latitudes. You have to text a lot to set it up. Frankly I dislike texting as much as printers, the devil and idiot terrorists. Make the phones twice as big and my fat fingertips just might work. Besides, you spend all that time punching stuff in when a simple phone call will take half the time. I didn't realize so many people just don't like hearing my voice. Suit yourself. 'Cause I ain't calling you unless it's urgent. K that's my rant for the day so this day is shaping up nicely considering this content.

Have a casual Thursday.

“If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?”
~Stephen Levine quotes

No comments: