Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, July 09, 2007

Uber Whiner is Back and Wimpy There Too

EDIT:This is in warp whine mode. Don't read if you can't bear the lifestyle of the 'poor and pitiful'.

Awakening from the Flexiril stupor a few minutes ago it was discovered that I have missed several phone calls. Folks, I don't feel good. My garage needs cleaning, house needs cleaning, made the mistake yesterday of moving stuff around and waxed some on the truck. Please, unless it is required for business, don't call until tomorrow morning. Things should return to my normal subnormal state and I'll be up and at it around my regular 5:30AM.

Several people are hammering the phone that are NOT business people and you won't be answered. Hell, get a grip. Again, I don't feel good. Anyone that is a client of mine knows by now they can call 24/7 365 days a year. So here it is...please do not hesitate to call about business problems. If I miss your business calls that only makes things worse for everyone. More guilt I do not need at this time. If you are calling casually then not answered, decide to get your feelings hurt and pout like a child then go ahead. I'll gladly trade this backache for a few ruffled feathers. Besides , friends stick by friends even in times of warp-whining, don't they?

Really want to help? Come to the beach house and work on the garage cleaning project or run the weed eater in the patio area, maybe even help wax the truck. Okay enough of the whine, outta here to fight sleep so I can arise smiling in the AM and revert to my standard lunacy. Now the guilt will set in about being selfish and making this post. What's a guy to do?

"Learn to accept in silence the minor aggravations, cultivate the gift of taciturnity, and consume your own smoke with an extra draft of hard work, so that those about you may not be annoyed with the dust and soot of your complaints."
~William Osler (Wow, is this talking to me or what!?!?!?)

No comments: